Family Medicine Physician Assistant Position
- Full spectrum Family Medicine & Obstetrics Practice – Hanford CA.
- Serves all ages with a growing patient population.
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth.
- Professional staff and management team.
- Electronic Medical Records (Amazing Charts – rated #1 for usability).
- Christian ministry vision.
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience).
- Flexible schedule options: part & full time considered as well as regular or extended hour shifts.
- CME reimbursement.
- Paid vacations.
- Malpractice coverage.
- 401K Plan
The Practice has a mission to serve and make a difference in each patient interaction and seeks a candidate that shares these goals. Experience in primary care and obstetrics a plus.
For more information please contact Erik Lloyd at cell 909-240-7199
or by confidential email to MLLOYDMD@gmail.com.
About Hanford, CA
Located in California’s San Joaquin Valley, Hanford, home to about 55,000 has a rich history, culture, and community. “The Valley” is located between San Francisco and Los Angeles, with the Sierra Nevada mountains (Sequoia National Park & Yosemite) and central ca coast about 2 hour drives.
Hanford and surrounding towns are health professional shortage areas with diverse populations and medical needs. The need for full-spectrum primary care and the impact that quality professionals can give the community offers a sense of responsibility, gratitude, and fulfillment.
‘CLOSE TO EVERYWHERE’ | IN NEED OF YOUR CARE 🙂
Hanford, CA – San Joquin Valley Region – Primary Care Shortage
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION
Contact: Erik Lloyd
Anytime by text or call
LinkedIn: LinkedIN Profile
or contact form below: